"Visualizations reveal insights hiding in raw data, but without the right tools, they can be slow and difficult to build," shares Tableau.
Luckily using a dashboarding tool allows you to see visualizations of your data - meaning you can quickly identify trends and problem areas.
Using dashboards can transform the way you manage your projects. They help you to:
- Make more informed business decisions with real time data
- Save significant capital costs
- Spot project trends and identify projects with the greatest risks
- Easily determine when to take action on ‘suspect’ projects
- Get a 360 degree view of a project, program or portfolio
- Eliminate data siloes within the organization
- Graphically and visually display all your project data
But it's important to find the right business intelligence solution to get the most out of your visual data discovery.
The most important things to consider when looking for a visualization tool are:
- Easy-to-use Interfaces
- Interactive Discovery & Collaboration
- Easily Accessed & Combined Data Sources
- Built-in Visual Best Practices
PRISM Dashboard powered by Tabelau meets all of these criteria allowing for seamless analysis of data in a simple dashboard environment. With PRISM Dashboard you are able to view your project from a "big picture" perspective and then drill down into any areas that require deeper analysis.
Data visualization through a powerful dashboard tool will take business analyitics to the next step. Not only are you able to reveal hidden trends and identify risks, but its visually displayed for all team members to easily understand and consume. Instead of working in individual data silos, the data is brought together in a centralized place equipping the management team to make quick, informed, and strategic decisions. To learn more about PRISM Dashboard, download our datasheet.